To hire a professional team to clean up new construction debris, get offers from several companies to get the best possible price. Before requesting deals, gather pertinent information that companies will need to provide an accurate quote.
- Compile a list of telephone numbers for cleaning companies that offer new construction cleaning services.
- Consider the square footage of the building to be cleaned, the number of bedrooms and bathrooms, and types of floors. Decide whether companies will clean windows in the building, and whether the exterior areas are cleaned.
- Call the cleaning companies and provide them with the information collected in step 2. Arrange companies to property to make a more accurate quote.
- Require companies include bonuses and insurance information and referrals with the offer.
- Compare offers, taking into account the price, and experience and reference information of the company.
- Contact the company award the attempt and arrange for them to clean the property. Depending on the size of the building and some of the waste, cleaning can take several days.
Tips & Warnings:
- We only hire a company that is fully consolidated and insured.
- Do not choose a price based company only. The lowest bid does not always represent the best overall value.